I. Acceptance of Service Terms
(I) This Membership Agreement (“this Agreement”) is made by and between the User and Chengdu iSlide Network Technology Co., Ltd. (the “Company”) with respect to the utilization by the User of the billable VIP services (i.e. those features and templates/materials accessible to members only) on iSlide (“iSlide”) provided by the Company (the “Services”). The “User” or “You” means an individual or entity entitled to the billable VIP services provided by the Company. This Agreement constitutes a prerequisite to be met by You (either an individual or an entity) to utilize the billable VIP services provided by the Company. You will not be entitled to the Services, unless You accept the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement. Any utilization by You of the services contemplated hereunder will be deemed as You agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
(II) The acceptance by the User of this Agreement is deemed as the User’s acceptance of the “User Agreement” or “Privacy Statement” of the Company.
(III) You are kindly advised to carefully review and decide to or not to accept this Agreement independently or (if You are underage) in the company of Your legal guardian; in the latter case, You are deemed to have obtained the approval of Your legal guardian in exercising and performing Your rights and obligations hereunder. You must utilize the Services provided by the Company in compliance with the provisions of this Agreement in all aspects.
II. Service Description
(I) The Company retains any and all property rights and related intellectual property rights in or to the products and services pertaining to the Services provided by the Company, or possesses the legal authorization of the holders of said rights. The Services provided by the Company hereunder will be subject to its service terms and operation rules.
(II) The Company has the right to monitor, suggest on and check all the activities conducted by the User in utilizing the Services. If any of those activities of the User violates the applicable laws and regulations or the provisions of this Agreement, the Company has the right to request the User to correct the violation and to hold the User liable therefor.
(III) All the Services provided by the Company to the User are only available to the User on the platform offered by the Company. If any of the Services provided by the Company is utilized without reliance on the platform offered by the Company through malicious cracking and other means, such as utilizing any template, icon, theme, chart, etc. in the Company’s raw data without reliance on the platform offered by the Company, such service will cease to be included in the Services provided by the Company hereunder. In this case, any and all consequences arising therefrom will be borne by the person(s) engaged in such undesirable utilization, and the Company will hold the person(s) legally liable therefor.
(IV) Any utilization by the User of any of the Services provided by the Company will be deemed as the User’s acceptance of the service terms governing such service as well as the announcements made by the Company related to such service.
(V) You clearly understand and agree that the Services provided to You by the Company are paid by a third party on Your behalf, and that this way of payment may involve certain business risks, including but not limited to the risk of criminals using Your account number, bank account or any other stored-value card in illegal activities, which will cause certain financial losses to You. You shall be solely responsible for holding the criminals liable for their tort, and solely assume any and all consequences of Your failure to do so.
(VI) It is the sole responsibility of You to safely properly keep and properly use and maintain Your account number, account information and account password registered with the Company. You shall take necessary and workable security measures for Your account information and account password. The Company is not obligated to be liable for any divulgence of Your account password or any loss caused by Your improper keeping, use and maintenance of Your account number, account information and account password without the fault of the Company. In order to ensure Your information security and privacy, You are strongly advised not to share Your account with others or leak Your account and password to others. If You share or leak so without listening to the advice, the Company has the right to freeze any account in abnormal use, and You can seek assistance by calling the customer service hotline to protect Your information security and privacy.
(VII) The Company is not liable for any loss sustained by You due to the acts or omissions of third parties, including but not limited to the provision by third parties of payment and network access services and torts committed by third parties.
III. Purchase of Billable VIP Services (i.e. those features and templates/materials accessible to members only)
(I) Before purchasing the Service provided by the Company, You must register as a user of the Company based on Your true and accurate information. All the personal and other information given by You must be true and valid; if not, the Company has the right to reject Your request for the Services or cancel the Services provided to You without compensation or refund of service fee. In the event of any change in the User’s personal information, the User shall promptly modify the personal information given by him/her for registration, failing which will render the User to be solely liable for his/her failure to fully and effectively his/her rights, and will also entitle the Company to cancel the Services provided to the User without refund of corresponding service fee or compensation in any other form. Please see Article II of the User Agreement (insert the link to the User Agreement) for the specific user rules.
(II) The User agrees that the Company should only use the User’s personal information for the purposes pertaining to the Services hereunder, including but not limited to transaction confirmation, payment for transaction, customer review, notification to the User, sending promotional or business information, and offering other ancillary services related to the Services and transactions thereof. If in the User’s belief, the Company uses his/her personal information for any purpose than the aforesaid purposes, the User is advised to immediately contact the customer service center, and the Company will investigate and deal with it as soon as possible.
(III) The User may pay for the Services provided by the Company through various existing and future payment methods, including but not limited to payment via online banking, mobile payment or third-party payment. When paying for the Services provided by the Company through a specific payment method, the User must read, confirm and accept relevant service rules and payment instructions. The Company hereby calls the User’s attention to the facts that the User may only purchase the Services from the Company or the distributors duly authorized by the Company, and that any person distributing the Services without the authorization of the Company will be deemed as going against the law and will be held legally liable by the Company.
(IV) After paying for the Services, the User has the right to refuse the Services from the Company without refund of the service fee paid, except as provided in Paragraph I of Article V hereof.
(V) The Company only provides the User with the Services hereunder. Any and all devices pertaining to related network services (such as personal computer, mobile phone, and other devices necessary for access to the Internet or mobile network), as well as fees to be paid therefor (such as telephone and Internet access fee to be paid for access to the Internet, and mobile phone fee to be paid for access to mobile network) shall be prepared and paid by the User.
(VI) Your purchase of the Services will be deemed as Your acceptance of the prices at which the Services are sold by the Company. The services, once paid for, will immediately become available for use by You.
IV. Restrictions Regarding User of Billable VIP Services
(I) User rights (please visit www.islide.cc for details)
1. The Services are only available to the User as the account applicant. The User must not gift, lend, let, transfer or re-sell, or download using robots or other means in an abnormal way and in a large number, any elements contained in the raw data from the resource library on iSlide; if the User acts in violation of the preceding sentence, the Company has the right to unilaterally disqualify the User’s account from the Services. In order to avoid any dispute in connection with the User’s account, the User is not allowed by the Company to transfer his/her account with or without consideration; if the User transfers so, he/she shall be solely liable for any loss caused thereby, and the Company has the right to hold the User legally liable therefor.
2. Where the User’s acts are contrary to this Agreement or the applicable national laws and regulations, or in the Company’s belief, are detrimental to the reputation and interests of the Company or third parties, the Company has the right to disqualify the User from the Services without compensation and to claim against the User for any loss sustained by the Company as a result thereof.
3. The User shall neither obtain or purchase the Services through theft, exploiting system vulnerabilities and other illegal means, nor purchase the Services on any distribution platform not authorized by the Company. Where the User acts in violation of the preceding sentence, the Company has the right to disqualify the User from the Services and claim against the User for any loss sustained by the Company as a result thereof, and any and all consequences arising therefrom shall be solely borne by the User and have nothing to do with the Company.
4. The User must not use username and bio containing illegal, obscene, insulting or offensive elements. If the User is found to use so, the Company has the right to disqualify the User from the Service without compensation and refund of service fee, and to claim against the User for any loss sustained by the Company as a result thereof.
5. Once disqualified from the Services, the User loses the user rights to participate in the activities organized by the Company and enjoy the discounts and value-added services offered by the Company.
6. The “Copyright Notice” applies to the authorized use of the templates/materials accessible to members only in the resource library on iSlide.
7. The User is entitled to the Services he/she has paid for hereunder, and shall only utilize the Services for the purposes agreed herein. When utilizing the Services, the User shall exercise his/her user rights according to Paragraph I of Article IV hereof (see the Company’s website for details) and be bound by the “restrictions” and “important instructions” on authorized use as specified in the Paragraph, and shall not utilize the Service for any other purpose and in any other way than that agreed and permitted herein. To be specific, the User is not allowed to:
1) Change the service period, paid amount and transaction status of his/her account through illegal means, or utilize the Services (i.e. those features and templates/materials accessible to members only) he/she has paid for in any illegal way or for any illegal purpose.
2) Provide his/her account registered with the Company to any third party with or without consideration, and permit any third party to utilize the Services (i.e. those features and templates/materials accessible to members only) using his/her account.
3) Copy, re-sell, let or authorize the Services (i.e. those features and templates/materials accessible to members only) to any third party, or re-sell or let the PPT templates that incorporate and are edited using the Services (i.e. those features and templates/materials accessible to members only).
4) Crack, alter, decompile, destroy or otherwise tamper with any security measures and practices adopted by the Company to protect the Services (i.e. those features and templates/materials accessible to members only) without permission, or assist any third party in doing so.
5) Obtain source code or intercept part thereof by decompiling or reversely operating the target programs of the products offered in iSlide, or use or permit any third party to use the source code obtained or part thereof intercepted.
6) Obtain the Services (i.e. those features and templates/materials accessible to members only) in any way not acceptable to the Company, or remove any proprietary notice or label attached to the Services (i.e. those features and templates/materials accessible to members only).
7) Jeopardize third-party interests, collect third-party data through the Company, destroy or steal third-party accounts, send illegal information such as phishing and spam e-mails, and infringe upon legitimate rights and interests of third parties, including but not limited to right of privacy, intellectual property rights and property rights.
V. Modification and Disclaimer
(I) The Company may modify the provisions of this Agreement from time to time according to its actual status of business operations, such as modifying and changing the provisions regarding the mode of payment, prices and way of service fee collection of the Services, and may also charge for certain free services currently available from time to time. Before said modification, the Company will make a notice or announcement on the corresponding service page. Once the notice or announcement is made, the User will be deemed as having been informed of the modification. If You continue to utilize the Services provided by the Company after the modification, You will be deemed as having accepted all the modified provisions of this Agreement. Where You disagree with the modified provisions, You may request the Company to stop offering the Services, in which case the Company will refund to You the service fee paid by You for the unused Services.
(II) The period when the Services are available to You includes the reasonable time necessary for troubleshooting, repair, adjustment and upgrade of server, and other services to be provided by the Company. The Company will not indemnify You for said reasonable time.
(III) The Company is not liable for any personal or financial loss, damage or injury sustained by the User due to the reasons attributable to the User or third parties when the User utilizes the Service provided by the Company, or for any divulgence of the User’s personal information due to the User’s leakage of his/her password to others or the User’s sharing with others his/her account.
VI. Interruption and Termination of Services
(I) In the event of any circumstance irresistible for the Company, such as government action, force majeure and any problem related to network service provider, leading to interruption of the Services, the Company will promptly notify the User without compensating the User for any loss sustained by the User as a result thereof and refunding the service fee paid by the User for the Services.
(II) In the event of any violation or deemed violation by the User of any provisions hereof, the Company has the right to immediately terminate all the Services purchased by the User and cancel the account and user rights of the User without notice and without refunding any service fee paid by the User for the Services.
(III) In some rare cases, there is probably any defect in right licensing that renders some Services unavailable for use. In those cases, the Company will replace the affected Services with other services depending on the circumstances. If You need any help in this regard, please contact the customer service center.
(IV) No failure or delay by the Company to exercise any of its rights hereunder shall constitute a waiver by the Company of the right. No single or partial exercise by the Company of any of its rights hereunder shall preclude the exercise of any other right of the Company hereunder. The Company has the right to request You to continue to perform Your obligations hereunder and bear corresponding legal liabilities at any time.
VII. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
(I) The effectiveness, performance and construction of, and dispute resolution under, this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the People’s Republic of China. If any provision of this Agreement contravenes the current laws of the People’s Republic of China and therefore is invalid, the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall not be affected.
(II) Any dispute arising from or in connection with the contents or implementation of this Agreement shall be resolved by the Company and the User through friendly negotiation as far as possible; where the negotiation fails, either the Company or the User may bring a lawsuit with the People’s Court of Gaoxin District, Chengdu City.